This is a place for us to keep a list of the going theories. These are the debated interpretations of our possible leads.
Please include links to pages for the theories and do the discussion and development there; this page will get way too crowded otherwise.
The classification of the listed theories can be discussed in this page's discussion section.
- The pattern of letters at the end of the Day 1 insert is a Caesar cipher.
- The timestamps on the back of the envelopes proven to be faked and order them in prime number order by the seconds, and use the hours:minutes to represent an analog clock, translate this into flag semaphore and people are getting the words Feel For Green, which seems too genuine to be a happy coincidence.
- The final solution leads you to http://butbeforeikillyoumrbondimustshowyouthetruemeaningofchristmas.com/ and somehow you need two separate 11 character clues to help you get there (Note the word character, meaning letters and numbers are possible).
- The vertical position of the disco ball in the dioramas may be of some importance.
- The cards mentioned in the videos may be important in some way.
- Hidden Messages on the Card Packs
- Possible hidden message in the 11 symbol sequence on the top of the Holiday BS Website
- Lights correspond to DTMF tones to be used to dial a winning US phone number
- Letters are hidden in the pictures of the envelopes. Letters maybe backwards and/or upside down.
- The puzzle could start on day 12 and work backwards like the song 12 days of Christmas.
- The lights or other materials might be used like a phyical puzzle lining up to make a larger picture.
- The +3 Caesar shift could somehow be applied to the color-coded lights.
- There do not seem to be any messages contained within the cards mentioned within the videos
- Nothing shows up on the cards or evelopes under a black light
- Cards that are elevated in the diorama will give a phone number to call.